Sea to Summit
SEA TO SUMMIT
Seiland House is surrounded by incredible nature where steep mountains plunge into the sea. The place offers a great combination of activities for those who are interested in skiing from the seashore to the top of the mountain, showshoeing or traversing the glaciers of Seiland.
Seiland national park has a range of beautiful mountains, with Seilandstuva as its highest point, 1079 meters above the sea level and a magnificent view to Store Kufjord.
Here you can also find several lakes, the two northernmost glaciers in Scandinavia – Seilandsjøkelen and Nordmannsjøkelen – and many alpine peaks more than 800 m high.
We provides you boats to access to the locations.
We may also offer skiing instructions, rental of clothes, snowshoes, skis and snowmobile guiding.
We can offer a variety of activities in the winter season, according to availability:
- Experience meeting and tasting king crabs and get them in your pictures.
- Visit and feed our reindeer in fence while we tell you more about Sami culture.
- Get in contact with polar dogs and poppies.
Snowshoe around the beautiful Seiland forests and hills.
- Join to whale safaris in the fiords.
- Try ice fishing in the lake “Skarvevann”.